NESMA is the body that represents member interests in the Electrical Switchboard Manufacturing industry throughout Australia. It was formed to advance the Art and Science of Low Voltage Switchboard Design and Manufacturing in Australia.
NESMA’s key objectives are:
- The advancement of the industry within Australia
- The encouragement of the manufacture by members of appropriately designed, high quality switchboards for commercial and industrial use.
- Ongoing research and development utilising global organisations to better control, monitor and protect electrical power.
NESMA customers come from a broad range of industries, including:
- Building, construction, infrastructure and property management
- Computer and data processing in financial, retail, hospital, hospitality and commercial applications
- Electronic and electrical engineering
- Energy and petroleum
- Industrial automation
- Industrial process and control engineering
- Manufacturing and metal processing
- Warehousing and workshops
- Water and wastewater management