|Address||1C Industry Circuit, Kilsyth South VIC 3137|
|Phone||(03) 8799 5766|
CEi Services is a Victorian based, mid-tier electrical consultancy service specialising in the water sector.
With over 35 years of industry experience, CEI are placed at the forefront of engineering, design, manufacture and installation.
We offer turnkey start to finish project solutions from design through to installation and maintenance.
With cutting edge engineering and design combined with skilled project managers, CEI Services pride themselves on bringing their clients a full portfolio of services that combine the necessary skills backed with their ongoing commitment to the highest level of Occupational Health and Safety.
CEi core competencies are:
- Cutting edge engineering and design.
- Scheduled Switchboard Manufacturing capabilities for Motor Control Centre’s, Control panels and distribution panels to the latest Construction standards AS61439 and wiring rules AS3000.
- Project Management
- Integration of Electronically controlled drive systems, for example, Variable speed drives and soft starters.
- Supply, install and configuration process instrumentation with PLC based automation systems which are fully integrable into SCADA systems as required.
- Development of comprehensive “User Friendly” operation and maintenance manuals specific to customer requirement complete with pictorial representation for plant operation.
CEi are committed to providing outstanding service. Our trained and dedicated staff includes Engineers that are trained and are Certified Experts in Functional safety. (CEFS)
CEi Services is also ISO certified for 9001:2015 – Quality Management, 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety and 14001:2015 Environmental Management.
At CEI we commit to providing exceptional service to our clients. We adhere to a strong sense of integrity in our decisions and actions and from this we aim to always be the leaders in service and value for our customers.
We provide an equal opportunity platform for all our employees to perform to their best abilities, focusing on teamwork and communication while recognising them as an important asset to the company.
We will always be accountable for providing optimal products and services that will exceed our customer and partners expectations whilst remaining competitive within our industry market.
We commit to creating an occupational environment that promotes the safety and well-being of all employees, our clients and persons associated with the company.
REC number 26033.