|Address||44 LEVANSWELL RD, MOORABBIN, VICTORIA 3189|
|Phone||03 9555 6799|
|Fax||03 9555 6799|
A-Line Switchboards Manufacturing Techniques:
A-Line manufactures switchboards from:
- Mild steel
- Zinc anneal
- Stainless Steel
- constructs switchboards with distribution capacities up to 6500amps.
- offers purpose built switchboards to suit existing space.
- builds boards to operate under the harshest environment up to IP65 rating.
- constructs main switchboards to meet up to form 4B (AS 3439-1) segregation requirements.
- utilises tinned copper bus bar for its busway construction, giving the customer the best possible meshed join available.
- produces switchboards that are powder coated to a durable high-quality finish, meeting all Australian Standards.
- produces fully and partially type tested switchboards with fault current ratings up to 80KA for 1 sec.
On site Capabilities
A-Line has a mobile workshop that is capable of performing any on site modification, specializing in out-of-hours and weekend work.
A-Lines mobile workshop allows copper busbar up to 100mm X 10mm to be cut, drilled and bent on site, with alterations up to 3500amps being successfully and easily accomplished. It is kitted out with a 3KVA generator, lighting, fully stocked bolt rack and two full length work benches, no job is to big or complicated.
A-Line offers its clients prescribed and non-prescribed work along with supplying a certificate of “Electrical Safety” upon completion.