|Unit 5/7 Comserv Close, WEST GOSFORD NSW 2250
|(02) 4322 2766
|(02) 4322 2766
Master Electrical Contractors Pty Ltd commenced operation in May 1978 on the North Shore of Sydney in NSW. The company was founded on the service and industrial experience of its founding director who had come from a strong electrical background in industrial and commercial design, installation, and maintenance. Since its inception Master Electrical Contractors Pty Ltd has operated in the commercial and industrial areas of commerce.
The management strategy of the company has always been to provide a reliable service to its clients, specifically to develop long term relationships on which clients can rely. This service includes providing clients with quality personnel, quality design engineering and quality backup service.
The company is proud of its 40+ years of personalised, honest and reliable service. The company possesses the ability to apply technology to a clients’ business and possesses the communication skills to bring an understanding of the application of the technology to the client. The company has a reputation in taking care of its client’s long-term interests. The company provides excellent client support and loyalty, and company staff are always available to provide assistance and advice.
The company staffing levels depending on project levels. The company prides itself in the ability to complete difficult tasks in limited time frames to absolute client satisfaction.
The range of services provided extends across Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter regions and Country NSW on a daily basis. Both project work and Service works extend throughout NSW and include the following service:
- Switchboard and control cubicle design, manufacture and installation
- Local control stations (LCS) design, manufacture and installation
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) control and monitoring systems and the integration with SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems
- Design and installation of Emergency and Exit lighting systems to code requirements.
- Mechanical services, air handling and passive cooling energy saving systems design and installation.
- Fire detection and Evacuation systems design and installation.
- Hazardous zone electrical.