|76 Commercial Drive, Thomastown, VIC 3074
|03 9466 3977
|03 9466 3977
Trivantage Manufacturing has had reputation for quality electrical switchboard manufacturing and an enviable track record of reliability for over 50 years. In more recent times the Trivantage Manufacturing product range has expanded beyond the switchboard offering and now includes a range of 100% Australian designed and Manufactured LV and HV Power Distribution products.
Trivantage Manufacturing has the capacity to undertake and manage design, sheetmetal fabrication, powder coating, assembly and project management “in-house” from three main manufacturing facilities across Australia (5,500m2 of Manufacturing space) and provide service and support nationally through our extensive network of offices located in every state.
At Trivantage Manufacturing we are able to provide a complete turnkey solution using our ISO1400, ISO9001 & ISO45001 certified control measures.
- AS/NZS 61439 Design Verified Main Switchboards, Distribution Boards and Motor Control Centres (with Internal arching fault compliance testing)
- Custom Built and Modular Type Switchboards
- Kiosk Substations (HV, TX & LV)
- Transportable Switchrooms
- Outdoor Enclosures
- Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Electric Vehicle Charging Systems
- UPS & DC Systems
- Renewable Energy
- Switchboard Servicing
- SCADA and
- PLC Automation Systems
- Sheet Metal Manufacture (Stainless Steel, Aluminiium and Mild Steel)
- Verified Designs up to 6000 Amps
Trivantage Manufacturing is a part of the SCEE Group of Companies. SCEE is a large Australian based ASX-listed group of companies specialising in electrical maintenance and contracting, providing its services to many sectors of the economy such as resources, infrastructure, and large commercial buildings.